Monday, March 7, 2011

Ms Evans

Bless her heart. She won "security officer of the year" for allied barton security. She claims that it is because of a heart felt letter my parents wrote to her supervisor about how amazing and awesome she is, but we all really know it is because she is so amazing, awesome, happy, friendly, and motherly.

Congrats Ms Evans, you deserve everything, and those gorgeous gold rose earrings you bought yourself with the award money!

Now naturally this was a photo opportunity i could not pass up, and i am glad i didn't. got some great flower shots!





>> that's one damn beautiful rose <<




>> whoops. don't know what happened to the focus on this one. oh well <<


--------------------------------------

I happened to take other photos tonight too. The moon tonight was just massive but i had to put something away in my dorm quickly. So i did right, and i go back outside with my zoom lens in 5 minutes, and the moon was gone. Not behind some cloud, just gone. I was so confused, because how does something like that, that was well above the tree line dip below the tree line in less than 10 minutes. Sigh. 

I took some campus shots, and what i thought was a great shot of the stars, specifically orion's belt, but upon closer inspection of the photo my had was clearly not still.

i should note that the following photos are not up to my normal standard. i think i screwed up one of my settings on the DSLR. they came out all grainy, fuzzy, micro-pixelated... that deal.






>> but it looked so perfect on a 3" screen! sigh <<

No comments:

Post a Comment